BUSINESS SUPPORT CONWY
SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES ARE OF VITAL IMPORTANCE TO THE ECONOMY OF CONWY.
Working closely with our partners, the Business Support team based at Conwy Business Centre provides guidance, information and, where eligible, financial support to businesses based in Conwy County.
Our highly experienced and qualified Business Advisers can provide free guidance & support to start-up and existing businesses including:
- providing one to one practical advice;
- help with Financial forecasting;
- help with Business Planning; and
- help and guidance with funding/grant applications.
Contact the business support team • 01492 574 555
Need help with…?
Apprenticeships equip your workforce with the practical skills and qualifications you need – now and in the future.
The statistics tell the story:
- 80% of employers agree that apprentices make their workplace more productive
- 83% rely on apprenticeships to provide their skilled workers for the future
- 88% think apprenticeships create a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT?
Apprenticeships are designed around the needs of employers. In fact they cover more than 150 different business sectors. The training is always directly relevant to your business – and your employees reach a high level of competence and performance.
Better still apprentices continue to be productive in your business while they’re learning. And often go on to hold senior management roles. Resulting in a significant return on your investment.
To find out more click here
TENDERING & PROCUREMENT
Interested in tendering for public sector contracts but don’t know a PQQ from an ITT?
Over £4 billion pounds is spent by the public sector purse in Wales each year ‑ and much of this spend needs to be tendered for. Yet currently, only 35% of this is spent with Businesses based in Wales.
There may be opportunities for your business to provide goods, works or services to the public sector, either through a direct contract or by becoming a sub-contractor. The main benefits of supplying to public sector customers are that they:
- are long-standing and stable
- will usually pay you promptly
- decide which supplier to use on a fair and open basis
- undertake procurement in accordance with publicly available regulations
For help and support click here
TRAINING & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Do you want to develop your business through learning? To find out more click here
For more information and guidance on business issues from other Conwy County Borough Council Departments have a look at the links page.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us, we’re here to help